Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Registration and Login Information
When you register as a subscriber to Report Builder, and when you use Report Builder, we will collect the following information from your company ("Non-Personal Information"):
- Company Name
- Salesforce Org ID
- Salesforce Instance URL
- Default Locale
- Organization Type
We also collect the following information from each individual user which, if it identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, this information is "Personal Information":
- Salesforce User ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Time Zone
Information provided during purchase
Cloud4J subscription purchases are conducted by Stripe, Inc. (if you pay via credit card - you can also elect to pay via invoicing in which credit cards are not used). Stripe acts as the processor of data you provide during the purchase process. Report Builder does not store any credit card information. In fact, your credit card information is never submitted to the Report Builder servers as we use Stripe.js library to create credit card tokens.
We collect Non-Personal Information through the use of request headers. "Request Headers" are pieces of information that are sent with each HTTP request. The request headers we capture are:
- IP Address
- Browser Type
How We Use the Information We Collect
Use of Personal and Non-Personal Information
We use Personal Information and non-Personal Information to:
- Provide functionality within Report Builder. For example, to format currency and date/time data, we need to know your locale and time zone.
- Send you communications regarding your Report Builder account such as a notification that your subscription is expiring, a credit card payment has failed, etc.
- Analyze how users are using Report Builder. For example, we periodically review which browsers people use to access Report Builder.
- Protect Report Builder. For example, we use your IP address to disallow access from known untrusted sources.
- Provide support for your use of the Site and Report Builder.
- Send you emails regarding new Report Builder releases and other product information.
Note we never collect or store any Personal Information from your Salesforce database or any other data source (the "Third Party Data Sub-Processors" listed below) other than the Personal Information listed above. This means that we do not store any customer Personal Information that resides in your Salesforce database such as data in the Contact object. Report Builder includes an archive feature that allows you to archive your reports and dashboards. With this feature, the reports that you choose to archive may include customer Personal Information.
We will never use your Personal Information in any way other than when you request to retrieve it via Report Builder using the archive feature. In addition, the archive feature can be completely disabled by your Salesforce admin in the settings page within Report Builder.
Report Builder uses only one Cookie. "Cookies" are pieces of information that are placed on an individual's computer hard drive to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with our Site. This Cookie is used to maintain your user session - meaning to keep you logged into Report Builder. We do not store any Personal Information in that Cookie.
Where Information is Stored
All Personal Information and non-Personal Information that we collect is stored in our own business database. We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information and non-Personal Information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all of the information we collect.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We retain your Personal Information and non-Personal Information as long as you are using Report Builder because it is required for it to work correctly as mentioned above. If after 24 months, you have not actively used Report Builder, then we will delete your Personal Information from our database. Non-Personal Information may be retained in aggregate form for our internal business purposes.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your express written permission or are required by law to do so. We may allow third parties
engaged by us to have limited access to your Personal Information in order to assist us in providing you with use of the Site or Report Builder, support services, or other information or
assistance you request. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing or solicitation purposes.
If you would like a list of your Personal Information that we retain, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe or discover that any of your Personal Information or non-Personal Information that we collect, retain, or use with Report Builder is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request to opt-out of certain email communications that we send to you by contacting us at the email above. Please note, however, that most email communications are necessary for you to use Report Builder and opting out may impact your ability to use Report Builder.
List of Third Party Data Sub-Processors
Report Builder uses the following Third Party Data Sub-Processors:
- Salesforce: We store all the data required to run Report Builder, including without limitation, the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information listed above, schedules, formats, etc., in our own database.
- Amazon Web Services ("AWS"): "): Report Builder is hosted on an AWS server, stores archived reports in AWS S3 buckets and application data, including without limitation, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, schedules, formats, etc., in an AWS RDS database.
- SendGrid: All email from Report Builder is sent using SendGrid.
- Stripe: All payment processing is done through Stripe.
Optional Data Sources
You can also setup a connection from Report Builder to the following data sources:
California Residents' Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 (CCPA) allows you to request that we provide you with the following information categories relevant to collection of your
Personal Information during the preceding 12 months (collectively, the "Personal Information Categories"): (1) the categories of Personal information we collected about you, (2) the categories of
sources from which your Personal Information was collected, (3) the business purpose(s) for which we collected your Personal Information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we have
Information to third parties for their marketing or solicitation purposes.
Twice during any 12 month period you may request disclosure of how your Personal Information was applied to each of the Personal Information Categories by contacting us via email, phone or in writing at where shown below. We will respond to your disclosure request within 45 days, provided, that we reserve the right to extend this period for an additional 45 days if necessary to verify your information and the veracity of your request. We will notify you of any such extension prior to the end of the initial 45 day period. The information will be provided to you at no cost either by mail or electronically.
You may request that we delete from our database any Personal Information that we have collected about you. We will not, however, be obligated to comply with your deletion request if our retention of your Personal Information is necessary for us to comply with any of the following:
- provide you with a good or service you have requested, such as Report Builder where such deletion would impact your ability to receive Report Builder;
- to complete a particular transaction in process for which your Personal Information was collected, or to otherwise perform a contract entered into between us;
- detect a security incident, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another customer or consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, whereby our deletion of your Personal Information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, as long as you have provided your consent;
- necessary for our internal business operations that are reasonably aligned with your expectations and our business relationship;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- use your Personal Information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you have provided us with the Personal Information.
Questions or Concerns